NOTICE RELATING TO COOKIES
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie (or connection witness) is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, etc.) when consulting a online service through your browser software.
It is transmitted by a website's server to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of the cookie concerned. A cookie cannot be traced back to a natural person.
When you visit this site, it may be required to install, subject to your choice, various statistical cookies.
What types of cookies are placed by the website?
Google Analytics & Matomo Statistics Cookies
These cookies are used to establish statistics of visits to my site and to detect navigation problems in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services.
Exercise your choices according to the browser you use
You can configure your browser at any time in order to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, and in particular regarding statistical cookies. You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
However, you can oppose the registration of cookies by following the operating procedure available below:
On Internet Explorer
1. Go to Tools> Internet Options.
2. Click on the privacy tab.
3. Click on the advanced button, check the box "Ignore automatic management of cookies".
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Configure Conservation rules: to use the personalized parameters for the history.
4. Uncheck Accept cookies.
1. Click on the wrench icon which is located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on the Content settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies and data from third-party sites
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. In the "Block cookies" area, check the "always" box.
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the advanced tab
3. In the "Cookies" area, check the "Never accept cookies" box.
social network sharing cookies
On certain pages of this site there are buttons or modules of third-party social networks that allow you to use the functionalities of these networks and in particular to share content on this site with other people.
When you go to a web page on which one of these buttons or modules is located, your browser can send information to the social network which can then associate this visualization with your profile.
Social network cookies, over which this site has no control, may then be placed in your browser by these networks. I invite you to consult the confidentiality policies specific to each of these social networking sites, in order to become aware of the purposes for using the browsing information that social networks can collect using these buttons and modules.